Monday, August 24, 2009

Um.......

So... last night Addison woke up at like midnight with a bad dream... she was then awake until 4. Please tell me she is not the only one to do this. We struggle with sleeping. Anyway Jared is out of town so i just let her come to bed with me and turned on Noggin... i was in and out of sleeping... bad idea... i woke up to this. I was freaking out. Since she was up literally all night i didn't even have time to give her a bath before work... so my fabulous aunt who watches addison on Mondays helped scrub her down. i got a text from her a few hours later saying that she got the first layer off!! Kill me now!!!! lol... the bath water was purple there was so much pen on her. I think we have it mostly off now... after i let her soak in the tub for almost a half hour and then major scrubbing. But now i must admit it is pretty funny... now that it is off!!! Love that she keeps me on my toes... wouldn't have it any other way!!!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Love it!! That is so funny we did actually have something similar with Logan of course, only permanant marker and all over the walls and him.

Jamie said...

oh my goodness! silly girl!

Andrus Family said...

That is probably the funniest story/picture I have seen in a long long time!! That girl is hilarious!

Megann said...

Garrick is awesome, he wakes up I take him potty and back he goes. I guess we're lucky.

Gayle said...

That is awesome,I am cracking up. Lauryn did something similar at the same age, but only on her face,not all over. I am glad it came off.

Evie B. said...

Talk about coverage! She did good! :)

Jeron & Brook said...

She wouldn't be a child if she didn't do it at least once! The choice at our house it usually permanant marker though!

Rusten and Karen said...

That is hilarious. Nope she's not the only one to color all over herself!