Monday, August 17, 2009

Addison's first day of school!! (and her room)

Seriously?! Can my little girl be old enough for pre-school??? She was so excited she had to call all these people in the morning to tell them she was going to pre school today. And she kept telling me... mom you can't come with me. This I have heard for the last 3 months... lol. When i pulled into the driveway she unbuckled and said... k mom bye. I had to convince her that i needed to come with her. She had so much fun. Miss LaDawn made bags for all of them and they even had homework... she says although i am not quite sure what it is. It is so fun to start this new exciting time of her life!!! She is getting so big!







Also... I have been telling Jen I would put pics up of her room... it is still not totally done... but close. My FABULOUS neighbor helped me with all this. She is just pretty amazing :). It was so much fun and so happy to finally have her room basically put together!!!



This is a window from the house my dad grew up in... now my bow holder!!! :) This picture does not do it justice.






6 comments:

Mitch & Sarah said...

She is so cute!! She looks so big. I'm glad that she likes preschool

Kiersti said...

OK, her room is adorable - you need to explain that book holder to me - so cute!!!!

jen said...

Love it! Her outfit is so cute for her first day of school! And love her room. Her name blocks are adorable.... and love the window/bow holder! So does she sleep in there every night now?

Jeron & Brook said...

So big! I can't believe all these girls just getting too big too big! And her room! I love it! Now I really need to come see it in person!

Broadhead said...

SO Cute!

Krystal said...

SO cute! I love her room, and I am with you on how fast time flies. It is crazy they are 3! She is such a big girl! (call me soon, I miss you)!