Saturday, November 14, 2009

Disney Princesses on Ice...

Today I was lucky enough to go to Disney on Ice Classic Princess with the most special, beautiful Princesses.... Addison, Shae and Emma. It was seriously the best day I have had in a long time. Is it just me or is something just magical about the disney stories? I have never seen addison so entertained. When the gate opened up so you could see the Castle Addison stared in amazement. It was an awesome experience... Thanks mom for taking us. Addison did fall asleep for the ending... poor little girl was exhausted. After that we took to princesses to The Garden for lunch. They were to excited to see the Temple. I am so glad i have these special princesses in my life!!! (one of my other favorite princesses, Sloane, was there too but my pics didn't turn out. So more pics to come...)














4 comments:

Megann said...

She looks like a little clone of you. I still expect you to be blond too. I love the dark hair. I was sad that it was princesses, I think Garrick would have loved it.

Jeron & Brook said...

Thank you again for taking her! Emma had so much fun! How wonderful is it that WE are cousins and our daughters know eachother?! I'm so glad to have such great family! You are wonderful! Love you! =)

Andrus Family said...

I LOVE that you had her dressed up for the show, that is so fun. What a fun day for you!

Jamie said...

how fun! cute pictures : )