Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our new cousin Ryder!!

Addison finally has a cousin smaller than her on the Perkins side. Can you believe my little brother Mitch is a dad? Ryder is so cute. Addison loves him. He is so tiny... just Addison's size. They will definately be buddies. He is just the most precious thing... and pretty sure I am his favorite aunt already... LOL!! We are excited to have another boy in the family! (a week later we got another cousin on the Selman side... pics to come... she is darling!!)




4 comments:

jen said...

So freakin cute I can't even handle it. Def put pics of the baby girl too. What a fun week for you guys!!!!

Candace said...

He is so beautiful! I can see from the pics he is a very special little guy!

Jeron & Brook said...

So cute! I love Addison's face in that picture! He better be able to handle all the love, cause there is going to be plenty!

Krystal said...

Very cute! Lucky Addison has a new cousin! Yeah!