Thursday, May 21, 2009

Addison and Jayson

Addison had her friend Jayson come over to play... Ok really so Tiff, Jen and I could have an American Idol party (P.S. GO KRIS!!!) Anyway they were so stinkin cute together... When we were getting ready addison kept saying... I am putting this outfit on for Jayson... I am getting my hair done for Jayson... when we hear a ding dong that is Jayson. I am a little worried.... could she be this boy crazy already?!?! Ha ha!! They had so much fun playing house, dancing and looking at the stars... :) We had fun... Jayson come play again SOON!!!















4 comments:

jen said...

Cute!! And I'm glad this is just an Addi & Jayson post...and not the pics of us. Those were not so great. The kids are much cuter! So we need to go to dinner again ASAP - Zupa's is callin my name.

Candace said...

Love the guitar pic!! Rock on Addi!!!

Jeron & Brook said...

I found you! How cute is your little one! I am so excited to get to keep in touch with you this way!

Broadhead said...

Addi is super cute! However, she is already spoken for. Ha Ha! Devon is starting to worry about how I dress him for school, if it matches and what not. He also does his hair every morning to makes sure he looks handsome. It's serious business. I made the mistake of laughing one time and he totally chewed me out. I totally know how you feel... good luck with that.