Sunday, January 18, 2009

A lot to catch up on!!!

So obviously i have not updated in a while... so here we go are you all ready?! First off like most 2 yr olds i am sure... Addison loves to hide. Everytime she hears the garage door opens she runs and hides from whoever is coming home. this is her new favorite spot... and Jared could not find her!!! ha ha isn't she just so tricky!! :)



Santa took Addison's diapers back to the North Pole with him since she is a big girl now... can we say FABULOUS!!!! Thanks to Heather and Teryl that she is not bored on the potty i guess!!


We had a great Christmas. Addison was so excited to get the pink kitchen she has been wanting. It was so fun to get together with family. Although it is a month late... because i am the biggest slacker ever.... We hope everyone had a great Christmas!! (Please don't mind the morning hair in these pics!! :) )

















5 comments:

jen said...

I am so excited that you updated your blog. Go Kim! I love Addison's hiding spot, that is too funny! And I'm jealous of her pink kitchen!

Jamie said...

i love the pics of her in her apron play with her kitchen, too cute! and love the hiding spots, sadie is starting to love to hide from us. kids are so funny! glad to hear you are still alive, haha! : )

Broadhead said...

I swear I looked at your blog when you first updated it. I think I was in hurry thats why I did not leave a comment. So way cute! Addi is the cutest little girl ever. I'm so happy I got to spend time with her while we were in Utah. She has the best personality! We really miss you guys and hope all is well. I expect to see another entry soon.

Berrett's said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo stinking cute!! I love the potty picture...haha. I wish Santa would have taken Jack's diapers back to the north pole too!! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas...hope we can see you guys when we come out to bless Kate!

tina

Broadhead said...

Don't make me come after you again! Love ya!