Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

We just got back from our first big family vacation. We went to Disneyland and on a cruise... so much fun!!! So here are a lot of pictures. We had such a great time... especially in Disneyland! Addison loved the teacups and playhouse disney probably the best... and is fascinated with Tinkerbell. For the cruise we went to Catalina Island and Mexico (or Mekiso as Addison calls it) It was a lot of fun. While we were in California we went and saw Aunt Ellen and Cousin Claire (and the rest of their family too :) ) Addison and Hailey became very good friends really quick... hopefully they will get to see each other again soon. Oh and here are some pics from Halloween... Addison was a pixie.













8 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness, how fun! i am totally jealous. i am having california withdrawls. great pics!

Candace said...

I love seeing your pics! It makes me want to go back already!!

mysundaybest said...

How fun! I love the picture of all the kids! It's soo cute. And props for getting them all to look at you!

jami said...

That looks like so much fun. I am dying to take my kids to disney land!

Krystal said...

So fun! She is so stinking cute kim! I hope you guys had a great time!

Tiffany said...

You must tell me how the cruise was with a toddler! I love your pics! Addison looks like she's loving it all!

Berrett's said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I LOVE Addison's hair!! it is so stinky curly and cute!! hope you guys are doing well!!!

tina

Megann said...

I love that Addy has your exact smile. You guys are so cute. I hope you had a great time.